Friday, August 17, 2007

Lots to say on Friday

JENNIFER: I could swear that Sawyer's (LOST) friend and hair stylist left a comment on my blog, and now I can't find it anywhere which makes me think that either I forgot to publish the comment or I was dreaming when I thought I got a note from someone who knows Josh Holloway. Sigh.

Melissa and I are well into season 2 of LOST. Last night we watched episodes 5-8 of season 2, and it was the first time I was left a bit unsatisfied. Rumor has it that season 2 goes slower than season 1. Still, the show is greatness.

This weekend Lauren and I are taking a class at Pottery Barn about sprucing up your desk area at work. I hope we learn some fun tips! It's timely because soon I'll be moving my desk to a different area of the office to be closer to the rest of the marketing team. I just hope I can find good spots for my framed Wicked and Rent musical posters.

My friend Haley and I saw Wicked last month when we were in Chicago for a meeting with the YMCA. It was my third time to see it, Haley's first. I love that musical! Defying Gravity is my favorite song from Wicked, and I also like Idina Menzel's non-Wicked version of the song.

Speaking of songs and Haley, today we listened to the song by Heidi from The Hills. Spencer, um, raps during the song. Seriously?

If it doesn't rain tomorrow morning, I'm going to ride my bike. Today I got a little freaked when I learned that although the LIVESTRONG Challenge ride in Austin is 60 miles, not 70, it will feel like 70 miles or even more because of all the hills. (Thanks, Lance.) Eight weeks and counting!

No comments: