Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Few More Photos from the Weekend

LAUREN: It's hard to believe that the ride occurred one week ago today. It seems like ages ago now, but the experience was unforgettable and incredibly fun. Kudos to the Challenge staff for another great event.

Here are more pictures from a fun-filled weekend.

Angie Kelly and her buddy, Bruskie.



Our Prom Pose - (left to right) Melissa, Jen, Angie, Jerry and me.


All the way from Denver, Colorado - Patricia and Michael Birdsong and me.


Erica Brown working hard at the LAF Booth at the LIVESTRONG Village



Jen telling people about Prop 15 at the LAF Booth


Volunteer (and LIVESTRONG Day 2007 Delegate) Rebecca Esparza

Sue, Jen and I having some fun in the LAF Booth

Lining Up for the Start of the Ride



Steve and Ralph - our great riding partners

Preparing to Start




Low Water Crossing - We had to get off our bikes and walk across it.



Jen Riding Into the Rest Stop

Connecting with Old Friends at a Rest Stop

(left to right) Rob and Spencer Sartin, Bill Eby, me and Jen


What a view! This was at a rest stop.

Those are real longhorns. We rode past them and I stopped to take a quick photo.

Don't you love Texas?

My husband, Richard, was waiting for me at the finish line.

It was our two-year anniversary that day.



Jen and Matt, her husband. He was waiting for her at the finish line too.

No comments: