Monday, May 14, 2007

The fruits of my labor...

JENNIFER: Check out the LAF’s new website…my big project the past five weeks (and my excuse for not riding my bike)!

My small-but-mighty team is amazing. Please indulge me while I send a couple of shout-outs their way:

Bianca, you're an absolute rock star. All along the way, you have provided invaluable, critical insight to the redesign process. Not only have you taught me a lot, but I'm happy to say I also made a new friend.

Rick, you are wonderfully creative, and your dedication to this project has been just incredible. Your parents -- the inspiration for your hard work -- should be very proud. I'm certain they are.

I am thrilled to have been the project manager for this website redesign. I have learned so much from the experience -- about effectively managing a project and directing a team as well as HTML coding and understanding super-geeky techy lingo.

We're in the home stretch now, and I’m so proud of our hard work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen, you beat me to sending you and e-mail praising 'basically new' web site. The last version was great, but this version is absolutely AWESOME. Having been a webmaster myself in previous lives, I know how much hard working (and testing!) goes into getting everything look JUST as you want it to look AND making everything work (broken web links and bugs in JavaScripts were the banes of my existence).

Again congratulations, the web site looks GREAT. You and your team did a 'knock-out' job on the site.

Anonymous said...

The site really does look awesome - you guys did an amazing job!!!

You and Bianca are my heroes.