Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Missing Lauren

JENNIFER: Things just aren't the same without Lauren at work. We've been working together practically the entire time I've been at the LAF. Not only that, but we always sat next to each other or across from each other.

Literally, for the last two years and four months, whenever I needed my friend I only had to turn around and look over my shoulder or sit up straight in my chair and, unless she was traveling, there she was.

I'm really sad that she's gone. But I am really happy that she has such an amazing opportunity at National Instruments. She is going to do great there, so great.

And, of course, I know that our friendship extends far, far beyond the cubie walls at the LAF office. Lauren is one of my very closest friends, and how lucky for me that the LAF brought us together.

No comments: