Sunday, July 1, 2007

I have these aches and pains...

JENNIFER: ...and I haven't even ridden my bike yet!

When I woke up this morning, first thing I did was stretch and pull a muscle in my arm.

Last night at the downtown Paramount Theater's showing of Breakfast at Tiffany's (tied with the Wizard of Oz as my very favorite film), my knee started throbbing. I couldn't stretch my leg out enough to make it stop so it ached from the time Doc Golightly shares his Cracker Jack with Fred Baby until the end of the movie.

Is this what it's like to be in my thirties?

Today's goal is to not spend any money, except for when I go grocery shopping later. Aside from that, I plan to ride my bike and read my new book, Eat Pray Love. I haven't started the book yet, but a lot of my friends are reading it and it sounds very good. I'm looking forward to a nice day.

Perhaps my aches and pains are due to my recent lack of exercise. Well, that changes today.

I'm dressed in my cycling gear and I'm heading out to the garage to check my tires now. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

my aunt just told me about that book. let me know if you like it.