Saturday, March 24, 2007

One week down, eleven to go!

JENNIFER: I just finished my third bike ride for the week, and just in the nick of time. I guess I waited until the last possible moment to get my third ride in, because the sun was setting as I pulled up in my driveway. Next week I'll be better about spacing out my rides and not cramming them into the end of the week.

Now that I have decided that my spring project is to update the exterior of our house, my bike riding is really coming in handy. On my bike is an easy way to check out all the front doors, mailboxes, address numbers and outdoor light fixtures on houses all around my neighborhood. I am getting some great ideas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! Jen. Congrats on getting one week down -- the new bike is within reach!

Brian Dowd said...

Jen - keep up the good work with your training. I really like your (and Lauren) blog.

I like the part on seeing different doors, etc. I found out last night there is a lot to be seen when riding a bike. Things you miss when in a car/truck. Biking is a great way to see the world.

LIVESTRONG!
Brian Dowd
http://canceradvocacy.blogspot.com/