Thursday, March 29, 2007

An unexpectedly nice ride...

JENNIFER: All day I have been watching the rain come and go, and I wondered whether the crummy weather would keep me from my second ride this week.

I decided to ride, and I'm so glad I did. While I was riding along -- singing songs from the Wicked soundtrack and evaluating how my neighbors' garage doors would look on my house -- the clouds overhead suddenly broke and I saw a teeny bit of blue sky. It wasn't much, but it was enough to make me glad I got on my bike this evening.

For the past couple of weeks, I have been riding only 30-35 minutes each time, but beginning next week I plan to start building up my mileage. For now, I'm just trying to get my bike legs back. I definitely feel it working!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Girls! I finally got on my bike this weekend (March 30 and April 1) for the first time since our ride back in October. Wow am I out of shape. I had an embarrassingly short ride Saturday but a much better one on Sunday. Feeling better about myself after that one. See you soon.