Thursday, June 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You...

LAUREN: I'm not naming names (Jennifer), but someone (Jennifer) is having a birthday today. LOL! If you have a second, please send your birthday wishes her way.

JHL: You are a wonderful friend and I am so thankful for people like you in this world. Have a great birthday today, my friend! --lm
P.S.: I rode my bike this morning, although it was a very brief ride around the neighborhood. The weather was much cooler, and it was the start of what I am hoping will be a morning routine. Hey, you have to start somewhere!

2 comments:

Scott Joy said...

Happy birthday, Jennifer! ("How old are you? How old are you?")

Coincidentally, my twin sons, David and Eric, celebrate their ninth birthday today, as well.

Stacey said...

Happy belated Jen. Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while. I have been busy birthing ;). Hope you had a fantastic birthday!