Friday, April 13, 2007

So ashamed...

JENNIFER: I can't believe it, but another week has gone by and I did not ride my bike ONCE. Between busy work and cranky weather, it has not been a good week for evening rides. I am so ashamed...

But Sunday is going to be the start of a new week and a new resolution. Twice a week, I will leave the office in time to ride my bike. I will begin riding on Sundays to start each week off right. Even if I think I don't have time, I will remember how good I feel when I get home from riding my bike and know that it is worth the effort to make time.

1 comment:

Steph said...

I'll make a deal with you guys...you ride three times this week (beginning on Sunday), and I'll run at least three times this week. I need a challenge/goal to get me out of bed and on the trail!